The Satanic Policy of the Wahabi Kingdom
by Medhat Klada
“Beware the barefooted man when he can finally afford a shoe.” This Egyptian saying applies to anyone from the lower class without manners or money if things change for him and he became wealthy and influential.It speaks of how his personality will change when he becomes rich after being poor and hungry. The changes are easy to see. After coming into money, the poor personality changes from weakness to power, from mercy to cruelty, from mildness to sarcasm and pride, from being nice to people to crushing people. And that saying goes perfectly with another saying, “Beware of a man who is full after being hungry.”
These changes show the true material of humans. That is why we also say, “Humans are materials.” And that saying doesn’t only apply to individuals, but also to kings, presidents and countries as well. Money also has an effect on countries. It can change a country’s policies after is transforms from poor to extremely rich and from a country that has no resources to a country with unlimited resources. This perfectly suits the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia before and after it discovered petroleum.
Saudi Arabia used to be a poor country that depended solely on the Haj season for its only income, as it has no other resources. The Haj was the only way it could get any sort of financial assistance from Egypt and El-Sham. Saudi Arabia used to borrow money from the family of Bin Laden until the Haj season came. And after the Haj it would repay the family.
But now, after the discovery of petroleum and the jump in its price, which has doubled so many times, many things have changed, and we will show how.
Saudi Arabia became a major economic power, and like the barefooted man, it bought soles with money. It paid a lot of money to buy the votes and support of many countries, politicians, presidents and others to serve Saudi Arabia and turn a blind eye to its crimes against humanity and religions. Here are some examples of what Saudi Arabia did to buy the politicians of the world:
- Financed the Bill Clinton Presidential Library with $20 million.
- Its relationship with the current American President, George Bush and his family and the petroleum company.
- Buying the ex-minister of Lebanon to work as a spy in its intelligence agency by providing him with money.
- Buying votes inside the U.N. It even got elected as a member of the Human Rights Committee. And wow – a country that violates human rights to a country that supports human rights.
- Buying countries like America, Russia, China and other countries in Europe with the weapons deals in which it also achieves another goal – the Saudi Arabian ruling family makes its own profit from these deals.
- Buying universities and institutes and oppressing anyone who opposes Saudi Arabia inside or outside, with Dr. Ahmed Sobhi Mansour being the best example of this.
- Dominating the Arabic media in the whole world [the newspapers of Al-Shark Al-Awsat and Al-Ahaya and Al-Arabia Net and Al-Arabia TV, etc.].
- Using Emad Adib, an intelligence officer in Egypt, to get access to the politicians of Egypt.
- Saudi Arabia spread bribes among the Arab world and especially in Egypt, where it ruined the good morals of the Egyptian population. And so most of the Arab countries became the place for the fancies and desires of the Saudi people to be indulged. It’s enough to realize that Egypt has 2 million children without fathers and there are 50,000 paternity suits against Saudi men.
- Raping minor girls in the name of marriage in Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon. You will find a 65-year old man marrying a minor girl of 13 or 14 who has a fake birth certificate that was paid for with bribes to weak-hearted people who are after petroleum money.
- Paying millions of dollars for Islamic legal societies to kidnap and convert Christian girls to Islam.
- Buying off high-ranking members in the Secret Services who will turn a blind eye to the kidnapping and raping of Coptic girls.
- Hiring and buying Egyptian and Lebanese actresses and singers for the fancies of Saudi millionaires under the eye of the Secret Service [and of course the example of Sheikh Fahd and the famous actress who used to travel to him].
- Contributed to spread terrorism and extremism in the whole world. The evidence for this is that 15 of 19 terrorists on 9/11 were Saudi Muslims holding Wahabi beliefs.
- Financed Al-Qaeda until a few years ago with money and weapons.
- Pressured Pakistan to recognize the Taliban in Afghanistan, a group that lives in the 21st century with the mentality of the 7th century.
- Finances the terrorists in the Philippines, the Abu Sayaf people, and also in Thailand, Pakistan, Indonesia, Sudan, Jordan, and all European countries, especially in Germany and Italy.
- Its role in supporting and protecting the extreme Muslim Brothers in Egypt and its role in ruining the national unity of Egypt.
- Its role in Somalia with the Islamic legal societies and supporting them with weapons and money to become the Taliban of Africa.
- Spreading religious terrorism whose mission is to get Christians out of the Middle East. Since the 1955 Conference of the Islamic World agenda, and making the organization of the Islamic world and Saudi embassies to implement it, financed by the Islamic Bank of Feisl and the other Islamic banks.
Saudi Arabia used its economic powers to ruin Arab countries, especially Egypt, by buying the weak-hearted people in power, starting with Mubarak to Safwat Al-Sharif [the one responsible for fancy services for the Gulf millionaires]. With its big money and gifts it bought the souls of people in power and made Egypt follow Saudi Arabia and kneel under the domination of Wahabism.
It bought Al-Azhar with gifts and money to become a tool in the hands of bloody Wahabism to spread hatred, extremism and violence and humiliate the other, especially the Copts of Egypt.
- The rule of Saudi millionaire Saleh Kamal in buying Al-Azhar, hence Wahabism and transforming Egypt into Egyptstan.
- The economic role of Saudi Arabia to make Egypt dependent on the Saudis.
Finally, talking about the Satanic plan for the Wahabi kingdom has not and will not stop. Its role in ruining the world by spreading hatred and spreading the Bedouin bloody Wahabi belief will not stop. Its effort to dominate the Islamic world and make all different Islamic sects fade away in front of the Wahabi sect will not stop. It falsely thinks that it is far away from its own ruin. But whatever it sows, it will reap in the end. And the Wahabis will be dominated by the will of Allah in one of three scenarios:
- By Bin Laden and his followers, that snake that was brought up inside the royal family is now demanding the throne of the Wahabi kingdom and has begun enacting his plan already.
- By the Saudi people themselves. They know how much the Saudi family steals from the petroleum money and from the weapons deals and they are now beginning a revolution to destroy the Satanic royal family and put an end to it.
- By Iran, which seeks to spread the Shi’ite belief by playing the same dirty game the Saudis play by buying votes in Syria, Lebanon and other Gulf nations.
The end of the Satanic kingdom will not come from the West, because the West is kneeling in front of the altar of petroleum and was bought by the barefooted Al-Saud who is described by the saying, “Beware the barefooted man when he can finally afford a shoe.”
So now we feel the greatest fear about the future of world peace, the freedom of religion and freedom for all humanity because of this extremist Bedouin barefooted bloody cruel ignorant Wahabi that has ruined many countries of the world and spread hatred, murder and bloodshed using the petrol dollar. Now the saying, “Beware the barefooted man when he can finally afford a shoe,” perfectly suits them. May God save us from their evil.